Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
You will find below are our terms and conditions and cancellation policy. Our T&C’s are in place to keep our homes in top condition for all our Guests and the cancellation policy will allow you to feel comfortable booking in these uncertain times. Please familiarise yourself with these.
- All properties are non-smoking property.
- Use of BlueMill Bright properties is for holiday accommodation purposes only. No parties or functions are
- Only the number of guests advised at time of booking are permitted to stay.
- All properties are pet friendly. Please advise us if your pet will be joining you. There is a pet fee of $40 which
must be paid prior to arrival. (A maximum of three dogs permitted).
- Please respect the local community and our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum.
The Owners are not responsible for the security of your belongings or your pets.
- Please ensure the property is locked when not occupied.
- The Owners reserve the right to charge any costs incurred to the guests for expenses such as, but not limited
o Intentional or accidental damage to property, furniture, fixtures or fittings
o Replacement of missing items
o Additional cleaning
o Removal of excess rubbish
- Please leave the property in a neat and tidy manner on your departure.
- Check-out is 10:00am. (A late check-out fee of $50 will be charged if this is not adhered too, unless
- The name of the person from the original booking remains the sole contact and is responsible for the property
and all communications relating to the booking.
- Prior to leaving, please place the keys in the key-safe and lock.
- After your visit, we would love for you to review your stay through the original booking website or a google
review would be great. And don’t forget we have our Guest Book too.
We hope you enjoy your stay and wish you safe travels on your journey home.
In the event that you need to cancel your booking we will provide a full refund to you. A few things to consider:
- It would be appreciated if you could give as much notice as possible for cancellations. This will enable us to hopefully re-book the dates.
- Monies will be refunded via electronic funds transfer (EFT) so bank details will need to be provided for this transaction. The refund will occur within 5 to 7 business days.
- If you originally paid by credit card the fees we incurred for this transaction will be deducted from the refund – (current Stripe fees are 2.9% of total plus .30c).
- In the very un-likely event that we need to cancel your booking a full refund (no fees deducted) will be provided.
- In the event that a lockdown is implemented in the area you reside in or in the Bright area, we will offer a full refund.
- In the event that you are part-way through your holiday and have to return home we will provide you a credit for the unused days. If suitable dates cannot be found, then we will offer you a full refund for the remaining days of your booking.